India Travel with Air is quite interesting experience and this desire of traveling by flights is increasing day by day. After the deregulation of aviation industry many domestic airline services emerged in last some years, thus providing passengers various options to choose from.
In India there are 6 airlines operating their full flight services. Top 5 airline are privates and one airline is operated by Government of India. In total there are 5 airline carrier that are privately owned by different business groups.
Below are only 5 Top domestic flight service providers:
1. Air India: Air India is Indian government airline service of India. Air India headquartered in Mumbai. Air India is popular domestic service provider in India. It also operates flight to International routes. Air India on 16th rank in largest airline of Asia region. It connects every major city of India.
2. Kingfisher : Owned by UB group of Vijay Mallya, Kingfisher airlines is another full service airlines in Indian domestic market. Kingfisher is only 5star airline of India that operates flights to international routes too. It connects 40 destinations in India.
3. Jet Airways: Jet Airways is the biggest airlines of India after Air India. It has largest fleet size. It is famous for its quality services it has captured around 23% share of India aviation market. Jet Airways is excellent in-flight services. Jet airways has its two subsidiary airline name JetLite and Jet Airways Konnect.
4. SpiceJet Airlines: Known as the best low cost airlines of India. SpiceJet Airline started its first flight operation in 2005. It is most preferred airlines of Indian flyers. It connects most of the capital cities of India. If you are a regular flyer and looking for cheap airfare then you must consider SpiceJet Airline.
5. Indigo Airlines: One popular domestic air service provider is Indigo owned and operated by Interglobe. Indigo started its operation in 2006. Best low cost airline service provider of India. Indigo have 11% share of Indian domestic airline services.
Instead of these above airlines, there are few another airlines in India which are providing low cost domestic air travel service like Go airways, Paramount Airways, Air Deccan and more.