Each year, millions of people travel to different countries and places all around the world. While flying is good, it can cause disappointment for those flyers that do not properly plan ahead of time. You can use the following tips and technique before you leave and travel, while packing and as you go through the airport to have a worry-free air travel experience.
1. You must choose your flight seatingas soon as possible. The earlier you select your seat, the more seating options you could have to choose from. Those with disabilities should pick their seat at least 24 hours in advance.
2. You should check-in online and print out your boarding pass ahead of time. As long as you are not checking baggage, you will be able to avoid the check-in line and go straight to the security.
3. Always know your transportation to and from the airport earlier. If you have an early or late flight, you should consider making airport parking reservations for security and convenience, or set to have someone drive you if you are not driving yourself.
4. Packing, when it’s done the right way, you can surely reduce the amount of stress and pressure that comes with flying or traveling. Be sure to have a checklist of must-haves that you will need so that you don’t leave behind any pertinent items. Pack light and just bring the things you really need.
5. You have to stay informed on TSA guidelines. Make sure that you check right before you pack. While the rules are strict, it is essential to obey them. Following to them can save you time when going through the airport security.
6. You must pack your own toiletries to keep from having to purchase expensive things from the airport. Be sure liquids are small enough to put in carry-on bag, or you can haul them in your checked luggage.
7. Never put your license or money in your suitcase. You will need to provide airport security with your ID, and you may need to have your wallet handy for any luggage fees.
8. If you bring a laptop, make sure to pack it in a way where it is simply accessible so that you can take it out of your luggage when going through airport security.
9. You must label your all your luggage. Ensure to put your contact information on the tags so that someone can call you in case your bags are stolen or misplaced.
10. Always put your phone charger in your carry-on bag so that you can easily get and charge your phone in case of a delayed or canceled flight.
11. Be sure to check your airline’s baggage rules before you go to the airport. Take advantage of any free checked bags that you can get. If you have a long stopover, consider checking any heavier luggage to avoid having to move them yourself through the airport.
Remember, air travel doesn’t have to be a frightening, use these tips to make your travel more fun and memorable.
Jaymes, a Travel Writer, has been employed in Travis Travel Gear (TTG) for many days. TTG always wishes to market more convenient, affordable, and well-featured travel items such as vacuum packing bags and offers a better travel experience to travelers.